A cookie is a small piece of text that gets stored in your browser when you visit almost every website. It is used for the website to remember your visit when you come again into the website. Cookies usually store data about personal preferences, technical data, personalized contents, stats of use, social network sites linking, user account access, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by a website would be notably lower. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what do they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please visit this site.
Cookies used in this website
Following the instructions from Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to detail the usage of cookies that this website does, aiming to inform you in the most precise way possible.
This website uses own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users that write comments on blogs are humans and not automized applications. This way we fight spam.
This website uses arbitrator cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies so that it can make stats about the traffic and volume of visits in this web. When using this website, you are consenting Google to use data about you. Therefore, the exercise of any right about it must be directly discussed with Google.
- Social networking sites: Each one uses their own cookies so you can click buttons like like or share.
Disabling or eliminating cookies
You can apply your right to enable or eliminate the cookies of this website at any time. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you have a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representative are responsible of the content or the truthfulness of the policies of privacy from the arbitrator cookies.
- The browsers are tools in charged of storing cookies and from this place you must make effective your right to enable or eliminate them. Neither this website or it legal representative can insure the correct enabling or elimination of the cookies.
- In some cases, the installation of cookies is required so the browser doesn’t forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies in servers located in the U.S.A and is committed to not share them arbitrarily, except in the events in which it is required for the well-functioning of the system or the law requires it. Google confirms that it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is an attached company to the Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro that guarantees that all date sent will be treated under a level of protection according to European Normative. You can check detailed information about it in this link. If you want information about the use that Google does of cookies here you have another link.
- For any doubt or request about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.